Friday, February 5, 2010

Email Confidentiality Clause How Can I Block Receiving Unwanted Messages From Known Sender? My Email Address Is With Yahoo.?

How can I block receiving unwanted messages from known sender? My email address is with Yahoo.? - email confidentiality clause

A "friend" who betrayed my privacy and the trust after 22 years. Now and then she sent me e-mails. I wish him all the best. I'm not interested in their e-mail address and therefore get nothing from him. Over the last 6 months that I did not answer all your emails. How do I block his e-mail? Yahoo users.

3 comments:

-= Big Bro =- said...

Click Sign in to your Yahoo mail, click the option (somewhere in the upper right corner ).... The possibility there is to "block" ... Simply enter your email address in order to want it to your friends or someone .. Insert Block

TC said...

After his block. Yahoo! Please send this method to block the sender.

minimumd... said...

If the e-mail from senders is spam folder, click on the field and the mailbox of the sender. Click the Remove button "Next" SPAM Whall and block the sender was.

Post a Comment