Saturday, February 20, 2010

Full Screen Cubefield Cheats How Do I Keep A Window Full Screen On A Separate Monitor?

How do I keep a window full screen on a separate monitor? - full screen cubefield cheats

I use two monitors on my computer. I want to be able to watch videos in full screen on the monitor is too large at the same time, to work in a position to another. Most online videos (like Hulu) once you get to somewhere else, the video in full screen mode. How can I use full screen mode while you do other things?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Short answer, you can not. The problem is that the computer does not recognize the other monitor as an "independent" office. What is an extension of your office. If you have a screen and you have seen, click on the outside of the Hulu minimized so did he. There is no way around this (unless you are using a derivative of Linux).

kevin gent said...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Windows Media Player, if you use the website to make it full screen instead of entering old
You can see, almost full
and yet in a position to work on another monitor
Another possibility is that older widows, drag the corner to fill the screen

dusty said...

You need the free Winamp or Windows Media Player 9 to do so. Everything happens in full screen mode

Post a Comment