Sunday, February 21, 2010

Farm For Sale Scotland Any Advice On How To Find An Old Farm House For Sale *cheap* That Needs Work?

Any advice on how to find an old farm house for sale *cheap* that needs work? - farm for sale scotland

I always had this dream, an old farmhouse with a small farm to find area that needs the work. Nothing special, and I am picky about the position. But I am a very difficult start to my research. If someone can refer me to a site that hosts the old list for sale (most houses), or the faintest idea how to begin to understand me, really, thank you!

4 comments:

fiveds20... said...

Craiglists.org go and see in real estate or message that you are looking for an old farm. Also, some websites barter. It is possible that you can act your way home from an old farmhouse, free or nearly free.

Freddie said...

Unless you live in the middle of a large city, you should have a local realtor. Realtors list a number of properties and are trained to assist in the search. To find your own principle, I would like to use lists realtor.com offered by many companies. You can refine your search to specific price ranges, local, and include criteria bottom / surface.

cassie_p... said...

Realtors call at places that interest you and see what they say. They can give you good advice, which is expected to pay.

Keep your eyes open while driving, because often these homes are sold by the owners. She also informed friends who live in different parts of the country to keep their eyes open. More and more people are seeking the probability that you have to find more.

Also I have this dream, but I'm still not big enough to carry it out.

iliketod... said...

to decide what part of the country that interests you decide how much to eat, you contact an agent. Look through the sites mentioned in the responses of others and see the properties of the foreclosure and tax sales.

Post a Comment