A question on anti-psychotics? - largactil and bodybuilding
I do not know what haloperidol (Serenace is), and I do not know what (chlorpromazine Largactil is). Can someone tell me a little about each of them, because I've two scripts and I am wondering what to take. Thank you.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 12, 2010
Largactil And Bodybuilding A Question On Anti-psychotics?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(23)
-
▼
February
(21)
- Sample Letter To Request House Allowance Sample Le...
- How Do I Shrink A Cardigan How Do You Make Clothes...
- Best Tripod Dslr What Is The Best DSLR Camera And ...
- Printable Coupon For Nutro Ultra Dog Food Does Any...
- Farm For Sale Scotland Any Advice On How To Find A...
- Full Screen Cubefield Cheats How Do I Keep A Windo...
- Yamaha Oil Alternatives What Is A Good Yamalube 4 ...
- Maryland Cruise Spots Do Carnival Cruise Line Have...
- Largactil And Bodybuilding A Question On Anti-psyc...
- The Top Ten Best Teck Deck Games What Is The Top T...
- Red Wine In The Stool Red Wine And Black Stools?
- How Do Viginas Get Beat Up Looking Are All Womans ...
- Eclair Saltine Im Looking For Chocolate Eclair Mad...
- Some Proxy Ip How Do Some Sites Know The Differenc...
- Nami Nico Robin Nami Nico Robin Hot?
- Email Confidentiality Clause How Can I Block Recei...
- Hans Christian Trawler Where Can I Find Out What S...
- Invitation Wording, Promotion Ceremony Housewarmin...
- Andouille Sausage Suppliers Can You Substitute Cho...
- Throbbing In Neck On Right Side I Have Noticed In ...
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder More Conditio...
-
▼
February
(21)


2 comments:
Serenace - overview:
A phenyl-piperidinyl-butyrophenone that is used primarily on schizophrenia and other psychoses. It is also used in schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorders, tribalism and Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome (a drug of choice) and occasionally as adjunctive therapy in mental retardation and Huntington's disease. It is a potent antiemetic and is used in the treatment of intractable hiccups. (AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, P279)
From: - http://www.flexyx.com/S/Serenace.html
Chlorpromazine is an aliphatic phenothiazine. Neuroleptics and phenothiazines are to its central antiemetic action through interference with dopaminergic paths in the areas of the mesolimbic and medullary chemoreceptor area of the brain, or to elicit. Extrapyramidal side effects are the result of interaction with dopaminergic orbits in the basal ganglia. Often described as inhibitors of dopamine, the exact mechanism of dopaminergic interference responsible for the activity of neuroleptics has not been determined.
The aliphatic phenothiazines are very reassuring, which often develops at the beginning of the therapy over time, a certain tolerance to this effect. Chlorpromazine has strong alpha-adrenergic activity and can trigger orthostatic hypotension. Rarely prolongation of the QT interval can occur. Chlorpromazine has moderate anticholinergic activity manifested as occasional dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary retention and constipation.
Chlorpromazine increases prolactin secretion by its action in blocking dopamine receptors in the pituitary and hypothalamus. Galactorrhea and gynecomastia occurred.
From: - http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-c01 ...
For more information, visit these Web sites or Internet search. Hope this helps. Take care and God bless
Two of the best sources are
1. Your doctor
2 Your Pharmacist
I am also sure that you get to write as much information as you both on a search engine.
Post a Comment